- Risk life, limb and hard drive by typing during thunderstorms?
- Write in longhand?
- Use an old-fashioned manual typewriter (which, incidentally, is usually made of metal and could also conceivably draw lightning)?
- Decide that since it's storming, you should do something else, like curl up with a good book?
I've been facing that a lot lately. Spring has arrived, and with it, masses of unsettled weather. So far, I've still managed to work on a manuscript, but only when it isn't storming. When it is, I've
- Taken notes in longhand on a future novel
- Sorted laundry
- Gone through a lot of my To Be Read pile
- Cleaned out drawers and sorted clothes
I could go on, but I hear thunder....